Contact Robert Lavigne
“Seasoned GenX Leader Capable of Leveraging the Technically Savvy GenY Knowledge Worker”
- Listly Lists versus YouTube Playlists, featuring the 42+1 Live to Air Interview Series with Robert Lavigne
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Dino Dogan on Triberr, Blogs, and Social SEO
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Dan Keldsen on Collaboration
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Greg Lowe on Collaboration
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Mark Fidelman on Socialized!
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Christine Skulevold on Empire Avenue, Instagram, and Social Media Addiction
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Mark Ashford on “The Office is Closed- Work Remote – Work from Home. How, and Why”
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Kevin Green on Empire Avenue, Social Media, and Social Networking
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Doug Wolfgram on Empire Avenue, Interactive Media, Social Selling
- Robert Lavigne 42+1 Interview with Stephen Shapiro, Best Practices Are Stupid, The Art of Leadership
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Kim Reynolds on Empire Avenue and Social Media
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Rob Nielsen on Empire Avenue and Social Media
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Michael Q Todd on Empire Avenue and Social Media
- The Life@42 Manifesto by Robert Lavigne, Your Social Business Mentor (http://SocialBusinessMentor.com)
- What is Inbound Marketing? What is an Invention? What is MESH Conference? What is Towel Day?
- A 42+1 Screencast on Remote Collaboration and Business Success with Robin Dickinson
- Robert Lavigne reviews The Social Media Business Equation by Eve Mayer Orsburn #DouglasAdams60th
- A 42+1 Social Business Screencast on Social Media with Tim Burrows of the Toronto Police
- Have you seen the NEW NEW Twitter? – A Social Business Life@42 Workshop with Robert Lavigne
- New to Google+? What is Google Plus? – A Life@42 Workshop with Robert Lavigne, Your Social Business Mentor
- A Tale of Two Tweets #Dickens2012 aka “#Happy200Chaz Charles Dickens from the Brantford Library”
- How the Brantford Library understands “The Social Media Business Equation” by Eve Mayer Orsburn
- Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics – “Numbers Lie! Engaged Communities Drive Value.” ~Robert Lavigne
- Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics – “Content is Free – Context is Where the Value IS.” ~Robert Lavigne
- Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics – “Deep within Foreign Territory, the need for Human Intel is Critical” ~Robert Lavigne
Tag Archives: wikis
Robert Lavigne (@RLavigne42) discusses Social Media and Social Business within the Healthcare Industry
n this latest #TDGv Segment, I was interviewed by Joanne Yeung on how Hospitals and the Healthcare Industry could leverage Social Media by becoming a Social Business.
“Social Business is your Social Media Strategy” ~ Robert Lavigne (@RLavigne42)
As an added bonus, I managed to talk Martin Cleaver (@mrjcleaver) into sitting down with Joanne to discuss the value of Wikis and Blogs as a replacement for outdated website. Continue reading →
“What is a Wiki?” answered by Martin Cleaver (@mrjcleaver) and Dan Keldsen (@dankeldsen) with an intro by Robert Lavigne (@RLavigne42)
On January 28th, 2011, Dan Keldsen of Information Architected Inc, and I co-presented an Enterprise 2.0 and Collaboration Workshop to the 5TH Annual AFMNet HQP Professional Development School.
The Advanced Foods and Materials Network (AFMNet) is “Canada’s front line of research and development in the area of advanced foods and bio–materials — from new, lower cost antibiotics, to improved frozen food quality to faster healing wound dressings.”
As part of the workshop, we discussed the opportunities Wikis present to organizations wishing to fully leverage the collaboration within their communities. When the question was asked, “What is a Wiki?”, we turn the microphone over to my Knowledge Workers Toronto co-chair Martin Cleaver to share his insights.
Martin Cleaver at Blended Perspectives has been providing Wiki Consulting services since 2001 and keenly watches developments in the collaborative technologies and practices industries.
Blended Perspectives offers:
Industry Strategy: an evaluation of strategic impacts of Wikis for your enterprise in the context of your industry.
Business Value Articulation: Which processes a wiki would best showcase the value in your firm. don’t worry, we’ll also tell you when a wiki is not the best solution.
Technical selection: vendor-neutral, we’ll help you and your internal stakeholders reason with the plethora of commercial and open source solutions in today’s market place.
Technical Implementation We’ll help you determine your infrastructure choices around hosting, inside or outside the firewall and help you integrate it. Installation, Systems administration, Plugins, LDAP, datawarehouse and embed into existing portal systems too.
Cultural adoption:we’ll help you quietly launch the service to ensure you gain credibility and mutual support processes with your internal staff; this service includes leadership messaging and participation, rewards and metrics and training and coaching.
Staffing Choices: as we move into a world where mass collaboration is increasing important, hiring the right people with the right values and skills is vital. We can help you gain these new competencies.
Wikis are a powerful class of Enterprise 2.0 application that fundamentally changes the nature of sharing information. Unlike many E2.0 applications that are still early stage, the paradigm and feature set of wikis have stablized to a point where their utility is widely accepted. As an application, a Wiki serves as a good first step toward the collaborative workplace. Continue reading →