Contact Robert Lavigne
“Seasoned GenX Leader Capable of Leveraging the Technically Savvy GenY Knowledge Worker”
- Listly Lists versus YouTube Playlists, featuring the 42+1 Live to Air Interview Series with Robert Lavigne
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Dino Dogan on Triberr, Blogs, and Social SEO
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Dan Keldsen on Collaboration
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Greg Lowe on Collaboration
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Mark Fidelman on Socialized!
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Christine Skulevold on Empire Avenue, Instagram, and Social Media Addiction
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Mark Ashford on “The Office is Closed- Work Remote – Work from Home. How, and Why”
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Doug Wolfgram on Empire Avenue, Interactive Media, Social Selling
- Robert Lavigne 42+1 Interview with Stephen Shapiro, Best Practices Are Stupid, The Art of Leadership
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Kim Reynolds on Empire Avenue and Social Media
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Rob Nielsen on Empire Avenue and Social Media
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Michael Q Todd on Empire Avenue and Social Media
- The Life@42 Manifesto by Robert Lavigne, Your Social Business Mentor (http://SocialBusinessMentor.com)
- What is Inbound Marketing? What is an Invention? What is MESH Conference? What is Towel Day?
- A 42+1 Screencast on Remote Collaboration and Business Success with Robin Dickinson
- Robert Lavigne reviews The Social Media Business Equation by Eve Mayer Orsburn #DouglasAdams60th
- A 42+1 Social Business Screencast on Social Media with Tim Burrows of the Toronto Police
- Have you seen the NEW NEW Twitter? – A Social Business Life@42 Workshop with Robert Lavigne
- New to Google+? What is Google Plus? – A Life@42 Workshop with Robert Lavigne, Your Social Business Mentor
- A Tale of Two Tweets #Dickens2012 aka “#Happy200Chaz Charles Dickens from the Brantford Library”
- How the Brantford Library understands “The Social Media Business Equation” by Eve Mayer Orsburn
- Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics – “Numbers Lie! Engaged Communities Drive Value.” ~Robert Lavigne
- Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics – “Content is Free – Context is Where the Value IS.” ~Robert Lavigne
- Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics – “Deep within Foreign Territory, the need for Human Intel is Critical” ~Robert Lavigne
Tag Archives: Twitter
Robert Lavigne, YOUR Social Business Mentor
Interviewer: Cheryl Scoffield, The Follow Up Specialist
Music: John Medland, Brant County Line, Sitting Ovation Continue reading →
In this interview, Robin Dickinson discusses Virtual Collaboration, Diamond Focus, Productivity Basics, Organizational Lifecycles, Social Media CRAP Test, and Mobil Apps Innovation. Continue reading →
On February 29, 2012, I kicked off the Life@42 Social Business interview series called appropriately called 42+1. Using the power of Google Hangout and Skype, I would reach out to my extended network and bring in remote guests to the Social Business Hangout. This weekly meetup is my opportunity to provide Social Business mentoring to the Small and Medium-sized business based out of Brantford, Ontario. The new 42+1 Social Business Screencast would be a compliment to the ongoing Live Podcast that is recorded as part of the meetup. Continue reading →
On February 8th, 2012, I introduced the NEW NEW Twitter to the #BRANTS Social Business Hangout.
Every Wednesday night, I mentor the local Small and Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs) in the Brantford area on Social Business (e.g. Enterprise 2.0, Social CRM, Social Media).
Each week as part of this meetup, I also record a live podcast called “What’s on YOUR Mind? #BRANTS, which is hosted by #TDGv Studios.
The podcast that night was a HOTSEAT Q&A on Twitter Continue reading →
I make a point of meeting with the Brantford Library Community Managers, whenever I visit the library.
As mentioned in a previous post, the Brantford Library Community Managers “GET IT”.
Because they “GET IT”, I want to keep helping them better leverage their Social Media endeavours in Brantford.
Each visit to the Brantford Library presents an opportunity to provide some onsite Social Business mentoring.
We talked about how the Brantford Libary can better search Twitter for trending topics, leverage Hashtags and discover community dialogue.
Continue reading →
Both their new Councillor and their Mayor should take note at their level of passion, knowledge, insight, mindset, transparency and ENGAGEMENT.
Simply put, the Brantford Library Community Managers “GET IT”.
They understand that it is not about the number of followers, the number of web hits, the cut of one’s jib, the smell of their clothes, or their klout score.
They understand that every tweet is an opportunity to engage in dialogue and expand their Social Network and TRUE Social Influence and TRUE “Klout”.
They understand that every tweet is an opportunity to expand their Social Business through TRANSPARENCY, COLLABORATION and ENGAGEMENT. Continue reading →