Contact Robert Lavigne
“Seasoned GenX Leader Capable of Leveraging the Technically Savvy GenY Knowledge Worker”
- Listly Lists versus YouTube Playlists, featuring the 42+1 Live to Air Interview Series with Robert Lavigne
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Dino Dogan on Triberr, Blogs, and Social SEO
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Dan Keldsen on Collaboration
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Greg Lowe on Collaboration
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Mark Fidelman on Socialized!
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Christine Skulevold on Empire Avenue, Instagram, and Social Media Addiction
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Mark Ashford on “The Office is Closed- Work Remote – Work from Home. How, and Why”
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Kevin Green on Empire Avenue, Social Media, and Social Networking
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Doug Wolfgram on Empire Avenue, Interactive Media, Social Selling
- Robert Lavigne 42+1 Interview with Stephen Shapiro, Best Practices Are Stupid, The Art of Leadership
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Kim Reynolds on Empire Avenue and Social Media
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Rob Nielsen on Empire Avenue and Social Media
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Michael Q Todd on Empire Avenue and Social Media
- The Life@42 Manifesto by Robert Lavigne, Your Social Business Mentor (http://SocialBusinessMentor.com)
- What is Inbound Marketing? What is an Invention? What is MESH Conference? What is Towel Day?
- A 42+1 Screencast on Remote Collaboration and Business Success with Robin Dickinson
- Robert Lavigne reviews The Social Media Business Equation by Eve Mayer Orsburn #DouglasAdams60th
- A 42+1 Social Business Screencast on Social Media with Tim Burrows of the Toronto Police
- Have you seen the NEW NEW Twitter? – A Social Business Life@42 Workshop with Robert Lavigne
- New to Google+? What is Google Plus? – A Life@42 Workshop with Robert Lavigne, Your Social Business Mentor
- A Tale of Two Tweets #Dickens2012 aka “#Happy200Chaz Charles Dickens from the Brantford Library”
- How the Brantford Library understands “The Social Media Business Equation” by Eve Mayer Orsburn
- Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics – “Numbers Lie! Engaged Communities Drive Value.” ~Robert Lavigne
- Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics – “Content is Free – Context is Where the Value IS.” ~Robert Lavigne
- Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics – “Deep within Foreign Territory, the need for Human Intel is Critical” ~Robert Lavigne
Tag Archives: #TDGv Studios
The idea for Magisto was conceived when CEO Oren Boiman’s first daughter was born.
Magisto automatically detects all sorts of things in your video, from faces to behaviors, scenes, motion and even determines what the videographer had in mind when shooting the video. All of this helps our automatic editing system determine which parts of your footage are truly the best, to make your video more interesting and cool.
When we started, we expected that the service would be ideal for young parents, uploading their baby videos (after all, that was the type of video that sparked the idea for Magisto in the first place). However, as more and more users have started creating videos with Magisto we’ve found (at least from the videos that have been shared on Twitter and YouTube) that our service is really popular with demographics outside of young parents. We’re seeing a lot of teens sharing videos of themselves and their friends dancing and goofing off in front of the camera, a lot of great travel videos, skateboarding videos, pet videos and more. Continue reading →
The power and scope of Facebook Timeline is beyond its current scope. Robert Lavigne enables FB Timeline.
Robert Lavigne enables the new Facebook Timeline on his Profile using the Developer Mode Hack #TDGv Robert Lavigne unveils his early release Facebook Timeline http://facebook.com/RLavigne42 #TDGv Drop by my profile and check out Timeline for yourself.
Muay Thai Sparring Exhibition Night for Africa!
Another exciting exhibition event for Muay Thai and martial arts fans! Come watch top athletes from teams across Ontario show their technique in playful sparring exhibition matches. This event will feature over 10 matchups.
We are pleased to announce that 100% of proceeds will be donated to “Save the Children Canada” towards the current emergency famine. It is the worst drought that Africa has seen in over 60 years affecting approximately 12 Million people. Continue reading →
#TDGv MuayThai Leaderboard (YouTube Playlist featuring The Resurgence of Muay Thai in Ontario, ON) Continue reading →
This week we feature Robert Langley (@2020lifeline). Robert explains “What is a Meetup?” to fellow #Brants.
“Small business owners and entrepreneurs need more information and support to help build their businesses.”
Welcome small business owners to our Meetup where you will meet like-minded entrepreneurs in an informal, fun, learning environment.
Our Meetups are focused more on generic professional development and business building strategies, than on individual lead generation activities. BRANTford entrepreneurS (BRANTS) are encouraged to voluntarily follow up directly with fellow BRANTS after our Meetups to discuss individual needs and customer profiles.
All attendees will have a chance to formally introduce themselves and their business to our group, and to exchange business cards and promotional materials.
RSVP online at http://www.meetup.com/brantford-entrepreneurs.
See you at our Meetup! Continue reading →
Have a look at some of the early #TDGv Studios experimentation with Magisto.
Magisto is a new web app that magically edits and produces your uploaded videos. Magisto employs an unprecedented sophistication of video analysis for automatic video editing. Continue reading →