Contact Robert Lavigne
“Seasoned GenX Leader Capable of Leveraging the Technically Savvy GenY Knowledge Worker”
- Listly Lists versus YouTube Playlists, featuring the 42+1 Live to Air Interview Series with Robert Lavigne
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Dino Dogan on Triberr, Blogs, and Social SEO
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Dan Keldsen on Collaboration
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Greg Lowe on Collaboration
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Mark Fidelman on Socialized!
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Christine Skulevold on Empire Avenue, Instagram, and Social Media Addiction
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Mark Ashford on “The Office is Closed- Work Remote – Work from Home. How, and Why”
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Kevin Green on Empire Avenue, Social Media, and Social Networking
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Doug Wolfgram on Empire Avenue, Interactive Media, Social Selling
- Robert Lavigne 42+1 Interview with Stephen Shapiro, Best Practices Are Stupid, The Art of Leadership
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Kim Reynolds on Empire Avenue and Social Media
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Rob Nielsen on Empire Avenue and Social Media
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Michael Q Todd on Empire Avenue and Social Media
- The Life@42 Manifesto by Robert Lavigne, Your Social Business Mentor (http://SocialBusinessMentor.com)
- What is Inbound Marketing? What is an Invention? What is MESH Conference? What is Towel Day?
- A 42+1 Screencast on Remote Collaboration and Business Success with Robin Dickinson
- Robert Lavigne reviews The Social Media Business Equation by Eve Mayer Orsburn #DouglasAdams60th
- A 42+1 Social Business Screencast on Social Media with Tim Burrows of the Toronto Police
- Have you seen the NEW NEW Twitter? – A Social Business Life@42 Workshop with Robert Lavigne
- New to Google+? What is Google Plus? – A Life@42 Workshop with Robert Lavigne, Your Social Business Mentor
- A Tale of Two Tweets #Dickens2012 aka “#Happy200Chaz Charles Dickens from the Brantford Library”
- How the Brantford Library understands “The Social Media Business Equation” by Eve Mayer Orsburn
- Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics – “Numbers Lie! Engaged Communities Drive Value.” ~Robert Lavigne
- Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics – “Content is Free – Context is Where the Value IS.” ~Robert Lavigne
- Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics – “Deep within Foreign Territory, the need for Human Intel is Critical” ~Robert Lavigne
Tag Archives: Social Media ROI
Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics: A Life@42 Review by Robert Lavigne, The Digital Grapevine @TDGv.net
I found that opening salvo ironic, given that I first heard about Marshall Sponder through Olivier Blanchard, who wrote “Social Media ROI”.
To make it even more ironic, I am putting down Avinash Kaushik’s Web Analytics 2.0 in order to read this book. Avinash wrote the foreword to Social Media Analytics.
After reading the first chapter, I can already see how all three books will work so well together to answer that very question that is asked by so many.
As a side note. I was reminded once again how important and influential Trey Pennington was to the Social Media community. His name came up twice within the first few pages of Marshall’s Social Media Analytics. This is also something that is noticeable in Olivier’s Social Media ROI. Continue reading →
First off, I have been fortunate to meet both the authors of Social Media ROI (Olivier Blanchard) and The Thank You Economy (Gary Vaynerchuk). Both IRL meetups proved to me how down to earth and real these people are. As such, I am quite proud to recommend both these books to you.
Social Media ROI
Social Media ROI is a concise guide to building, managing and measuring social media programs for the business world.
The book is divided into 4 parts: Development, Integration, Management and Measurement, creating a phase-by-phase blueprint of how to structure, embed and operationalize a social media program within any type of organization, large or small.
The measurement section of the book explains in simple terms the difference between non-financial and financial outcomes (the latter being ROI), and how to go about connecting outcomes to activity and investment.
The Thank You Economy
The world of business is coming full circle. The rise of the Internet and the empowerment of the common consumer has created a fundamental shift in how businesses are expected to behave.
To take advantage of this opportunity, businesses will need to look backwards and scale the caring their grandparents’ businesses exhibited towards their customers or watch their competition pass them by.
Continue reading →
TheBizMedia Sessions with Deb Weinstein
From: TheBizMedia | December 13, 2010
Deb Weinstein, co-founder and president of Strategic Objectives, tells her story of entrepreneurship at TheBizMedia Sessions. This session took place during Global Entrepreneurship Week (#GEW). Continue reading →