Contact Robert Lavigne
“Seasoned GenX Leader Capable of Leveraging the Technically Savvy GenY Knowledge Worker”
- Listly Lists versus YouTube Playlists, featuring the 42+1 Live to Air Interview Series with Robert Lavigne
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Dino Dogan on Triberr, Blogs, and Social SEO
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Dan Keldsen on Collaboration
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Greg Lowe on Collaboration
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Mark Fidelman on Socialized!
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Christine Skulevold on Empire Avenue, Instagram, and Social Media Addiction
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Mark Ashford on “The Office is Closed- Work Remote – Work from Home. How, and Why”
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Kevin Green on Empire Avenue, Social Media, and Social Networking
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Doug Wolfgram on Empire Avenue, Interactive Media, Social Selling
- Robert Lavigne 42+1 Interview with Stephen Shapiro, Best Practices Are Stupid, The Art of Leadership
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Kim Reynolds on Empire Avenue and Social Media
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Rob Nielsen on Empire Avenue and Social Media
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Michael Q Todd on Empire Avenue and Social Media
- The Life@42 Manifesto by Robert Lavigne, Your Social Business Mentor (http://SocialBusinessMentor.com)
- What is Inbound Marketing? What is an Invention? What is MESH Conference? What is Towel Day?
- A 42+1 Screencast on Remote Collaboration and Business Success with Robin Dickinson
- Robert Lavigne reviews The Social Media Business Equation by Eve Mayer Orsburn #DouglasAdams60th
- A 42+1 Social Business Screencast on Social Media with Tim Burrows of the Toronto Police
- Have you seen the NEW NEW Twitter? – A Social Business Life@42 Workshop with Robert Lavigne
- New to Google+? What is Google Plus? – A Life@42 Workshop with Robert Lavigne, Your Social Business Mentor
- A Tale of Two Tweets #Dickens2012 aka “#Happy200Chaz Charles Dickens from the Brantford Library”
- How the Brantford Library understands “The Social Media Business Equation” by Eve Mayer Orsburn
- Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics – “Numbers Lie! Engaged Communities Drive Value.” ~Robert Lavigne
- Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics – “Content is Free – Context is Where the Value IS.” ~Robert Lavigne
- Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics – “Deep within Foreign Territory, the need for Human Intel is Critical” ~Robert Lavigne
Tag Archives: Social CRM
On October 18, 2012, Robert Lavigne did a Live to Air Interview with Mark Fidelman using Google+/YouTube Hangout. During the one hour session, they discussed Socialized!, Social Business, Enterprise 2.0, Social CRM, Collaboration, and Culture. Continue reading →
Announcing the Launch of the “Life@42″ Social Business Workshops. Brantford Entrepreneurs to get Complimentary Preview October 28, 2011
Now you can connect with Brantford Entrepreneurs over the lunch hour! Open networking: 11:45AM. This group will meet at 12 Noon on the fourth Friday of each month. The format shall be similar to our other Meetups. Meet fellow entrepreneurs, introduce yourself and your business, exchange business cards and materials, hear a pre-recorded or live presentation that focuses on one or more aspects of running a small business, and engage in group conversations following the presentation. Limited to 32 attendees. Continue reading →
Recorded live in front of an audience at the #EAvTO event on May 30, 2011 in Toronto, ON, Canada.
#TDGv Night: A Q&A with Duleepa Wijayawardhana aka @Dups co-founder of Empire Avenue
“Go where the puck is going” http://gretzkystreethockey.com/
Invest in RLavigne42 on Empire Avenue (RLavigne42.com/Invest) Continue reading →
Huge Thanks to Peter Radzio (@peterradzio) for the recent Robert Lavigne (@RLavigne42) Personal Brand Review
Robert Lavigne (@RLavigne42)
I want to thank Peter Radzio (@peterradzio) for his recent review of “The @RLavigne42 Tweet Round-Up” featuring the tweets of Robert Lavigne(@RLavigne42).
Robert Lavigne (@RLavigne42) Enterprise 2.0, Social Media, Social CRM, Personal Branding Micro-Blogger and Researcher at The @RLavigne42 Tweet Round-Up.
“In order to grasp the significance and ramifications of social media I list Robert as one of the bloggers I follow. It has greatly enhanced my comprehension as to how this new tool will aid me in my marketing efforts.” February 23, 2011 peter radzio, secretary, Ontario Libertarian Party
Back in September 2010, I was asked to keynote at Ontario Libertarian Party’s executive meeting on how Social Media should be used across the spectrums of Social Media Marketing, Social Business and Open Government.
Top qualities: Personable, Expert, Good Value September 21, 2010
Engage with Robert Lavigne (@RLavigne42) – Enterprise 2.0 Mentor and Leader at The Digital Grapevine (#TDGv)
The “@RLavigne42 Tweet Round-Up” is also available as a Daily Paper.li. Continue reading →