Contact Robert Lavigne
“Seasoned GenX Leader Capable of Leveraging the Technically Savvy GenY Knowledge Worker”
- Listly Lists versus YouTube Playlists, featuring the 42+1 Live to Air Interview Series with Robert Lavigne
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Dino Dogan on Triberr, Blogs, and Social SEO
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Dan Keldsen on Collaboration
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Greg Lowe on Collaboration
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Mark Fidelman on Socialized!
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Christine Skulevold on Empire Avenue, Instagram, and Social Media Addiction
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Mark Ashford on “The Office is Closed- Work Remote – Work from Home. How, and Why”
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Kevin Green on Empire Avenue, Social Media, and Social Networking
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Doug Wolfgram on Empire Avenue, Interactive Media, Social Selling
- Robert Lavigne 42+1 Interview with Stephen Shapiro, Best Practices Are Stupid, The Art of Leadership
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Kim Reynolds on Empire Avenue and Social Media
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Rob Nielsen on Empire Avenue and Social Media
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Michael Q Todd on Empire Avenue and Social Media
- The Life@42 Manifesto by Robert Lavigne, Your Social Business Mentor (http://SocialBusinessMentor.com)
- What is Inbound Marketing? What is an Invention? What is MESH Conference? What is Towel Day?
- A 42+1 Screencast on Remote Collaboration and Business Success with Robin Dickinson
- Robert Lavigne reviews The Social Media Business Equation by Eve Mayer Orsburn #DouglasAdams60th
- A 42+1 Social Business Screencast on Social Media with Tim Burrows of the Toronto Police
- Have you seen the NEW NEW Twitter? – A Social Business Life@42 Workshop with Robert Lavigne
- New to Google+? What is Google Plus? – A Life@42 Workshop with Robert Lavigne, Your Social Business Mentor
- A Tale of Two Tweets #Dickens2012 aka “#Happy200Chaz Charles Dickens from the Brantford Library”
- How the Brantford Library understands “The Social Media Business Equation” by Eve Mayer Orsburn
- Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics – “Numbers Lie! Engaged Communities Drive Value.” ~Robert Lavigne
- Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics – “Content is Free – Context is Where the Value IS.” ~Robert Lavigne
- Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics – “Deep within Foreign Territory, the need for Human Intel is Critical” ~Robert Lavigne
Tag Archives: Eqentia
Watch the full #TDGv Eqentia playlist featuring “The Most Comprehensive Aggregation, Curation and Re-publishing Platform”.
Eqentia is a powerful enterprise platform for aggregating, curating, consuming, analyzing and re-publishing web news content. It is used for knowledge tracking, competitive intelligence, content marketing, social newsrooms, SEO enrichment, thought leadership or any custom content. Continue reading →
I was doing a video shoot with William to help promote his company after their recent review in TechCrunch.
So I decided to set up my own account (http://www.cinchcast.com/rlavigne42) to see what the deal was. After setting up the account, I posted a couple of images (audio submission still pending).
After reviewing its features so more, I fired off my initial thoughts to William via e-mail.
It is part of the blogtalkradio. It only does audio as well as images. The app records the audio or snaps pics and allows you to then post to the site and cross post to Twitter or Facebook. It does not do video or anything like that. However, there is something to be said about audio recording an intro to a particular link and posting the link (have not tried that yet).
Upon setting it up, I synced it with my twitter account and started following those I am connected with on Twitter who already joined cinchcast. Within moments, one of my twitter followers sent me this nice thank you tweet expressing her support for cinch. This prompted a nice conversation on some of unanswered questions I had regarding what Cinchcast could do. It also opened up a dialogue about additional possibilities of Cinchcast, such as verbal bookmarks and verbal comments of blog entries.
Here is the threaded conversation I had with Stephanie LH Calahan (@StephCalahan). This conversation is a prime example of the power of social networking, social Q&A and a level of engagement that can only manifest itself by transparent communication.