Contact Robert Lavigne
“Seasoned GenX Leader Capable of Leveraging the Technically Savvy GenY Knowledge Worker”
- Listly Lists versus YouTube Playlists, featuring the 42+1 Live to Air Interview Series with Robert Lavigne
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Dino Dogan on Triberr, Blogs, and Social SEO
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Dan Keldsen on Collaboration
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Greg Lowe on Collaboration
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Mark Fidelman on Socialized!
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Christine Skulevold on Empire Avenue, Instagram, and Social Media Addiction
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Mark Ashford on “The Office is Closed- Work Remote – Work from Home. How, and Why”
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Kevin Green on Empire Avenue, Social Media, and Social Networking
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Doug Wolfgram on Empire Avenue, Interactive Media, Social Selling
- Robert Lavigne 42+1 Interview with Stephen Shapiro, Best Practices Are Stupid, The Art of Leadership
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Kim Reynolds on Empire Avenue and Social Media
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Rob Nielsen on Empire Avenue and Social Media
- 42+1 Interview with Robert Lavigne and Michael Q Todd on Empire Avenue and Social Media
- The Life@42 Manifesto by Robert Lavigne, Your Social Business Mentor (http://SocialBusinessMentor.com)
- What is Inbound Marketing? What is an Invention? What is MESH Conference? What is Towel Day?
- A 42+1 Screencast on Remote Collaboration and Business Success with Robin Dickinson
- Robert Lavigne reviews The Social Media Business Equation by Eve Mayer Orsburn #DouglasAdams60th
- A 42+1 Social Business Screencast on Social Media with Tim Burrows of the Toronto Police
- Have you seen the NEW NEW Twitter? – A Social Business Life@42 Workshop with Robert Lavigne
- New to Google+? What is Google Plus? – A Life@42 Workshop with Robert Lavigne, Your Social Business Mentor
- A Tale of Two Tweets #Dickens2012 aka “#Happy200Chaz Charles Dickens from the Brantford Library”
- How the Brantford Library understands “The Social Media Business Equation” by Eve Mayer Orsburn
- Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics – “Numbers Lie! Engaged Communities Drive Value.” ~Robert Lavigne
- Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics – “Content is Free – Context is Where the Value IS.” ~Robert Lavigne
- Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics – “Deep within Foreign Territory, the need for Human Intel is Critical” ~Robert Lavigne
Tag Archives: 2010
Proud to release the first of many Life@42 VideoDecks that compliment The @RLavigne42 Social Business Engagement Series
Robert Lavigne (@RLavigne42)
Back on September 3, 2010, I was lucky to be able to listen to Vinnie Mirchandani discuss his book The New Polymath.
A Polymath—the Greek word for Renaissance Man—is someone who excels in many disciplines. The New Polymath is an enterprise comfortable with multiple technologies and is packaging 3, 5, 10 strands of infotech, cleantech, healthtech, biotech and nanotech to create innovative new products and solutions.
The wide innovation coverage in the book reflects Vinnie Mirchandani’s varied technology experiences and rolodex. He is President of Deal Architect Inc, a technology advisory firm. The firm helps clients take advantage of disruptive trends like cloud computing and business process outsourcing (BPO) before they go mainstream.
After his session, Vinnie was kind enough to grant me a few minutes to discuss The New Polymath, his recently released and widely praised book on technology-enabled innovation.
Continue reading →
“Over the past year (2010) Rob has offered extremely valuable advice to our organization – specifically on branding and marketing more effectively by leveraging various social media tools. Rob is a brilliant professional that is passionate about driving change in the business world. His ideas are genius and the amount of value he has to add to any organization open-minded enough to engage his services, is limitless. I am grateful to have stumbled upon him. Thank you Rob, for shaking things up and getting us to think outside the box!” December 20, 2010 Continue reading →